or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stephen James commented  · 

@ anonymous You will need to create the files in the dist by installing npm/grunt and running the default grunt task. The dist files will remain unversioned until this is no long a WIP.

• jesus commented  · 

even the faithful are now losing faith...

• Anonymous commented  · 

UPDATE: This one should work to compile fuelux 3.0.0-wip.
        Everything works fine except data table, also datepicker's popup width seems to be too little.

• Anonymous commented  · 

It is not easy to do migration to bootstrap 3. And I believe fuelux team working hard on this (Last commit was 3 days ago) https://github.com/exacttarget/fuelux/tree/3.0.0-wip.

However, I try to download the 3.0.0-wip branch, but ends up cannot run the demo. Can anyone please point out how to compile this (I guess there must be a way to produce "dist" folder)

• bill gates commented  · 

still waiting for bootstrap 3 support?

• Anonymous commented  · 

It's the beginning of April already. Is it going to be ready soon? When can we track your progress?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Can you estimate the release date for FuelUX with Bootstrap 3 support?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Please - this greate tool need to be in bootstrap 3 - when could you give us update and hope for greate working addon ?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Hi! Thanks for your good job. I need a tree component with bootstrap 3 and with some features that being tree doesn't have. Can you say what are new features new tree will have. I must decide now waiting new tree or alter being tree to add some features.

• Muiota commented  · 

Hi! Can I subscribe to this thread-issue? :) I want to be aware of update fuelux! It is great UI extension. Thanks!

• Anonymous commented  · 

Any news about the release of fuel UX for Bootstrap 3?

• Hi everyone. This is the highest priority for Fuel UX, but our developers are currently focused on another high-priority project for our company. Once that is complete we will be devoted to improving and maintaining the Fuel UX library, bringing it to a 3.0 version compatible with Bootstrap 3.x This should be happening in February, so expect a 3.0 release near the end of March or early April.

EDIT: updated time for release

• Anonymous commented  · 

i guess fuelux is obsolete :(

• Amir commented  · 

does the current version - 2.5.2, supports bootstrap 3.0 ?

Feedback and Knowledge Base