or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Stephen M. James commented  · 

I would call the 3.0.0 WIP stable. We don't have code coverage where we would like it. Our main concern is that we are internally theming these controls, and may have to add/update markup (classes, div wrappers, etc) in the future, but we do not foresee significant changes to the controls already present. We believe we would be doing a disservice to the community if we came out with the 3.0 and then a few months later come out with a 4.0 version. We want to maintain backwards compatibility. Some of our teams are using the 3.0-WIP branch already, but these products are not in production yet.

• Yuvaraj Thiagarajan commented  · 

I will not be able to wait until next month. Will I be able to make use of Fuel UX and especially repeater in my project using Bootstrap 3 right now?

• Stephen M. James commented  · 

June is probably not an option. We are on track for July if not before.

• Yuvaraj Thiagarajan commented  · 

is there any planned date to release the version 3 of fuel ux? Is it planned for this month or unknown at this time?

• Stephen James commented  · 

@Anonymous Thank you for saving yourself for us. True love waits. The updated datagrid (repeater) should be more responsive than you're used to and highly customizable no matter your tastes and lifestyle.

• Anonymous commented  · 

The datagrid is the key to my desires...btw

• Anonymous commented  · 

This has been like waiting to lose my virginity. Please make the moment of arrival most pleasurable.

• Anonymous commented  · 

@Kevin Parkerson: Great news man.... I'll give it a try

• One additional note: the Fuel UX Uservoice is intended to be a place where users can provide feedback and/or constructive critism about our project. Our goal is to maintain a pleasant atmosphere and collaboratively work towards a better library. This is your opportunity to help us help you. Specific questions and concerns are always welcome.

• Christopher McCulloh commented  · 

We take our commitment to the community seriously, which means not only do we love releasing new code and "keeping up with the times", but we place a high value on the integrity of already released code. We have a responsibility to our plethora of users with Bootstrap 2 implementations to ensure that major issues are addressed.

That said, we are hard at work on what we hope to be a solid stable good implementation of Fuel UX that will highly compliment Bootstrap 3. We want anyone who could benefit from it and find it useful to use it, and we think that includes just about anyone interested in Bootstrap 3. We understand your impatience (we're eager to see it out too!); we think the investment in quality we are making is worth the wait.

If you are interested in keeping up with our progress, you can head on over to GitHub and follow the commit logs:

https://github.com/ExactTarget/fuelux/commits/3.0.0-wip

Thanks for your interest, we hope you check us out again once we release Fuel UX 3.

• SpeakingTheTruth commented  · 

@Ryan Thompson Cool man. No one wants you to use it anyway. Please stop feeling so entitled.

If you want it out sooner why not contribute a little bit. Your comment has no value (everyone discounted you when they read it), and bitching at the people who are working on this doesn't help.

Hope you have fun with you're "cutting edge" tech. Too bad I can't see any of it because a google search provides nothing on you. Must be a great developer...

• Jose Fernandez commented  · 

I'm trying to replace an ASP.NEt GridView with The DataGrid because I need the search, paging, sorting and all the good things in it. I'm using BootStrap 3. I downloaded fuelux 3.0.0-wip, but I need a sample on how to use that repeater. can someone provide or direct me to a sample I can use as base.

• Ryan Thompson commented  · 

Focusing on a product that depends on a deprecated product is closer on the roadmap than catching up with the times? I'll pass..

Dear unfaithful Jesus, we just began working on documentation.

@ anonymous From here on out, the styling of FuelUX will try to be as little opinionated as possible. We are working on an official ExactTarget theme, but will try to keep as much styling out of the JS components as possible.

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base